Boldness


Red means bold and power. 

Something has changed about me. Could change really occur overnight? Well.. sometimes. My mindset shifted into another dimension. I looked in the mirror analyzing every detail of my soft skin. I couldn't believe what I saw. It was the inner woman in me sliding out of my pores. Her sweet presence set me free from bondage. I was no longer that teenage girl. My thoughts changed from dwelling on the physical realm to creating visualizations of what is happening in the spiritual realm. 
 For so long I thought my life wouldn't get better. I lost faith in my business. Friends. Everything. 
What saved me? I remembered what God told me. 


Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.


Share:

0 creative writers