Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Time to Get Cozy


Tonight's sleep will be so peaceful knowing that I transformed my room. It's brighter than anything and sparkles with love particles all around it. The candle is burning at this minute with a sweet smell. My dog is knocked out on my blanket. I can tell that he really enjoys this new change.

   I threw out all of my old "habits", making room for fresh beginnings. I haven't felt this way in so long... this love in my heart. These butterflies in my stomach. I'm falling in love with everything all over again and this time I'm keeping it going. 


 I bought these two velvet blouses from Rue 21. They were on sale for $2. I l absolutely adore velvet and all of the vintage inspirations similar to this style. I can't wait to wear them. I never really shop retail but that was a great sale and I had to show my favorite pieces haha.

No comments :

Post a Comment