Tuesday, June 28, 2016

2nd Day in the City




I had an adventurous day & so happen to be wide awake from only 3 hours of sleep last night. I fell asleep watching a 2 hour Youtube video about success and power. I really needed that speech. This morning I got some breakfast which was outstanding. I haven't had grape jelly in forever. It's so sweet and could be my desert if I wanted it to be.
I waited until my mom got back to the room so we could check out some malls and thrift stores. I went to Goodwill & as soon as I walked in, I fell in love. They had so many designer pieces.

One of my thrifting tips: always go straight to the men's section and take all the great vintage t-shirts/jerseys. For some reason, they have all the great band t-shirts. Every thrift store I've been to never fails in the guys section. Over 50% of the time, women's section fails me.
That's a must! Some of the pieces I bought are listed above. I spent $18.68. Far over what my budget was but at least I'm happy and satisfied about my purchases. It was raining and I've been trying to get there all day. I succeeded! 

After we left, we ordered some food. I got 3 chicken enchiladas. Tastes so much better with the taco sauce. I put taco sauce on every Mexican food because it gives the dish a sweet taste but not too spicy. Hopefully, when I get back home I can work on my meals. What to eat & what not to eat. I've been thinking about becoming a vegan for a while. The whole process scares me a bit. I just love the different types of foods other vegans eat.

Also, I bought a book from Target about 3 weeks ago called "Calm". I recently started reading it & I got addicted to it. The feeling I get when I read it is very pleasant and peaceful. I would suggest everyone to read this book! Especially if you're in a depression and just want to be happy. Which is one of my goals for the week.

Quote of the day:
Inhale love, exhale gratitude. 

1 comment :

  1. lovely post! Happy Friday :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete